HEC announces phase-II of the project titledProvision of Higher Education Opportunities for the students of Balochistan & FATA for undergraduate studies in all disciplines.
Applications are invited from candidates having Local/Domicile Certificate of Balochistan Province/FATA for award of Scholarships for Undergraduate studies in HEC recognized public sector Universities/Degree Awarding Institutes or W-category Private Universities of Pakistan.
- Applicant must possess Local/Domicile Certificate from Balochistan Province/FATA.
- Candidates must have completed 12 years education with 60% marks in FA/F.Sc/I.Com/ICS/DAE or equivalent.
- Maximum age is 22 years as on Closing Date.
- Candidates must have acquired the requisite academic qualifications on or before the closing date.
- The candidates who are already availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
Scholarships Program Covers:
- Average Tuition Fee and other charges including Hostel Fee up to Rs.60,000 per semester.
- Living Allowance of Rs. 6,000 per month with Rs. 500 annual increments.
- Book Allowance of Rs. 5,000 per Annum.
- Traveling Allowance of Rs. 5,000 per Annum.
- Initial Settlement Allowance of Rs. 10,000 Once.
- Scholarships will be awarded on merit andDistrict/Agency Quota.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of Aptitude Test (conducted by HEC) score and Academic credentials scores.
- The scholarship distribution ratio for the students of Balochistan & FATA is 50:50
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit application in hard form. Please Download the application form below and send filled application form to Project Coordinator, Human Resource Development Division, Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad.
Please visit our Headquarters in Islamabad or regional centers in Quetta & Peshawar for assistance respectively.
Incomplete Application Forms will not be entertained.
----- Click Here for Download Application Form -----
Documents required with Application Form
- Printed copy of online application form duly signed.
- Attested Photocopies of all educational testimonials.
- Attested Photocopy of CNIC or form-B (those who are under age of 18 years) and Domicile/Local Certificate (Mandatory).
- Attested Photocopy of Father/Guardian CNIC and Domicile/Local Certificate (Mandatory).
- One Passport size photograph.
- Original deposit slip/Bank Draft/Pay order/ATM Transfer Slip of Rs.200/- (Non-refundable) as application processing fee in favor of Director General Finance, HEC. Fee can be deposited at Habib Bank limited, in Account Number 17427900133401
HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Last date of receipt of applications:
- Application form completed in all respects should reach the undersigned latest by August 26, 2016 through registered mail or courier service at the address appended below.