Eduvision organized a Career planning seminar for the students intermediate levels on 15-11-2008 at Rahim yar khan.
Eduvision is aimed at cultivating the creative minds of the young generation of Pakistan. This event was held for the bright and intelligent students of Rahim yar khan Approximately 300 Students from well reputed Schools & Colleges of the city participated in this exclusive seminar for the sake of selecting better future lines.
The CEO Eduvision Mr. Yousaf Almas delivered the beneficial lecture for the students to choose their future key lines, so that they can select a career which best suits their interests.
Important points discussed in the Seminar include:
Mr. Yousuf Almas Discussed:
- What Career Means
- How to explore Inner Self
- Career Planning Process
- Basic Sciences (Bio, Phy, Chem) Vs Applied Sciences (Medical, Engineering, IT etc…)
- FA/FSc Groups (Pre-medical, Pre-Engineering)
- Which group should one choose
- Career Options after each group
- Pros and Cons of each group
- Options other than FA/FSc
Mr. Sohaib Ahmad Khan Program Manager, Eduvision Guided the students about the followings:
- Choice of Careers and Fields of studies available (Introduction, Scope, Nature of work etc… )
- Suitable Careers for different steams i.e. Pre-medical, Pre-eng etc..
- Merit Vs Marks (Recommended fields merit wise)
- Career Comparisons / Facts
- Long time taking careers and alternatives
The participant's feedback confirmed that objectives of the seminar were achieved as about 70% of the participants mentioned that they have now gained comprehensive guidance to plan their future.
Questions & Answer session
In this session the students of different fields asked questions while the councillors gave them answers & satisfy the students regarding their concerns about career planning.
Career Guide (Short Version)
Career planning guides were distributed to all participants at the end of seminar.
- Our Career Planning Program
- Seminar Introduction
- For Matric Students
- For Inter Studetns
- For University Students
- Seminar Topics
- Seminar Details
- Recent Seminars