Pakistan Navy offers a job as a sailor in the Marine branch. The application process starts on August 14, 2022. The last date to submit the application is August 24, 2022. Online applications will be accepted through Pak Navy's official recruitment website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
Eligible Candidates are required to visit the Pak Navy website for registration. All applicants are required to read the instructions given on the registration slip and prepare accordingly. The exams shall be conducted through the computerized testing process. The test shall comprise Intelligence, English, Math, Physics, Chemistry, and General Knowledge. The candidates shall be informed about their test centers, date, and time through SMS.
Eligibility criteria for Pak Navy-Marine Branch
- Citizen of Pakistan
- Age: 17 to 21 years
- Height 5'.6" (167.5 cm)
- Educational Qualification: Matric Science Group, 60% marks
Application procedure for Pak Navy Sailor Job
Candidates may register themselves by either visiting Pakistan Navy websites or by reporting at the nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Centre after the publication of the advertisement in the newspaper. The following are required for manual registration:
- Original & Attested Photocopy of Academic Certificate.
- 01 x Passport size photograph.
- Attested photocopy of CNIC/Form B (NADRA).
- Crossed Postal Order Rs.50/- in favor of Director of Recruitment NHQ, Islamabad.
- Attested photocopy of domicile certificate.
1. Applications that are forwarded directly to Recruitment Directorate Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
2. Online registered candidates must bring attested photocopies of their documents along with crossed postal orders as given in the registration slip (in favor of Director Recruitment) on the day of the entrance test.
Pak Navy Selection procedure
- Entrance Test
- Medical examination
- Detailed medical examination
- Interview of medically fit candidates is carried out at respective PNR&SCs.
- Final Selection
- Final selection by Naval Headquarters.