Pakistan Navy announces induction through the 3rd Batch of Lateral Entry of Short Service Commission. Candidates holding BS/BE, MS, and Ph.D. degrees can apply for Pak Navy Short Service Commission to be posted as Lt, Lt Cdr. Applications can be submitted online from July 12 to August 02, 2020. Candidates may register by visiting Pakistan Navy official Website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
The entrance test shall be conducted. The dates of entry test shall be communicated to the registered candidates through SMS by respective PNR & SCs after improvement in the COVID-19 pandemic situation.
Pakistan Navy Short Service Commission Eligibility Criteria
- Gender: Male / Female citizens of Pakistan
- Height: 5 ft 4 inches for Male and 5 ft for Female
- Qualification: As mentioned with minimum 70% marks or equivalent GPA or above
Pakistan Navy jobs Ranks and Requirements for Short Service Commission
Sub / Lt PN
- BS/BE/BBA/MBA 16 years
- Seniority will be awarded subject to the experience of maximum 1 year
- BE/BS/BBA/MBA with minimum 3 years experience
- MS/MPhil/MBA with less than 2 years experience
- 18 years qualified can apply without experience for Lt Rank
Lt CDR PN
- MS / MPhil / MBA equivalent to 18 years
- Minimum 6 years experience
Lt CDR PN
- Experience will be preferred
- one year seniority will be decided by the committee
Important points for experience and Education for Pak Navy Jobs
- Candidates with more than 10 years of experience may be considered for higher ranks.
- Validity of experience will be decided by PN Selection board and seniority will be awarded accordingly.
- Higher Qualification/experience will be preferred.
- 18 years qualification should be in same discipline as of BE/BS or any relevant sub-discipline.
- Candidates with different disciplines at Graduation and Masters level must have MS / MPhil equivalence from HEC.
- Self-employment, freelancing and tuition etc... will not be considered as experience. Experience should be verified through supporting documents/experience certificates from concerned institutions/departments.
- Age waiver may be granted depending upon experience/qualification