Pakistan Navy has announced registration schedule for PN Cadet Course for Permanent Commission Term 2019-A. Male Candidates having Intermediate (F.SC, O Level, A Levels) qualification from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. Females (Girls) are not eligible for PN Cadet Term 2019, offered by Pak Navy. Selected candidates will be offered a permanent commission rank on completion of 02 years training at Pakistan Naval Academy. A BS degree shall also be conferred on the successful completion in the following areas:
Operations Branch, Weapon Engineering Branch, Marine Engineering Branch and Supply Engineering Branch in BS (MIS), BE (Electronics), BS (Mechanical) and in BS (Supply Chain Management) respectively.
Selected candidates may also be sent abroad for MSc and PhD
Eligibility Criteria for PN Cadet Pak Navy
Matric with F.SC or O/A level with 60% marks in any of the following subjects;
- Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Physics, Maths and Computer Science.
- Physics, Maths and Statistics.
O/A level qualifiers must have to submit equivalency certificates.
Candidates having F.SC Part-I Clear with 65% marks and are appearing in Part-II may also apply on the basis of hope certificate.
Eligiblity Criteria for Pak Navy PN Cadet Course 2019:-
- Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan
- Age on 01 July 2019
- Civilian Candidates: 16 1/2 - 21 Years
- Service Candidates: 17-23 Years (Armed Forces Only)
- Height: 5 feet 4 inch minimum
- Free Medical treatment of self/family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits/courses/ assignments abroad.
- 50% Concession for self/family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized education of children in Bahria Colleges/University various professional institutions.
Selection process and test-interviews schedule would consist on the following;
- Entrance test will commence from 07 November 2018
- E-testing/ Computer based test will be conducted in following subjects: A. Intelligence Test B. Academic Test (English, Maths, Physics & General Knowledge)
- Exact date for entrance test would be intimated to each Individual through SMS by respective PN Recruitment and Selection Center.
- Result will be intimated to each Individual on Completion of E-testing.
- Result for the candidates of AJ & K appeared at PNR & SC Muzaffarabad will be intimated on PN website: www.joinpaknavy.gov,pk
- Preliminary Medical/Interview, Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify the entrance test. Preliminary medical and interview will be conducted at respective PNR & SCs.
- Only short listed candidates would be called for Test/lnterviews.at ISSB.
- Medical Examination of ISSB recommended candidates at the nearest CMH/ Naval Hospital.
- Final Selection by Naval Headquarters on merit.
Note: The candidates are advised to get Ears & Teeth cleaned by a specialist doctor prior reporting for medical examination.
How To Register for PN Cadet Course Pakistan Navy?
Candidates may register themselves by visiting Pakistan Navy website (http:// www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk) from 21st of October 2018 to 4th of November 2018
- Applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
- Online registered candidates must bring postal order of Rs. 300/-(Crossed in the name of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad).
Last Date for Online Registration --- 21 October 2018 to 4 November 2018.