KP Wildlife department invites applications from residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for admission in DVM on seats reserved in different universities of Pakistan. Applications can be submitted latest by August 15, 2020. Interviews shall be conducted on August 20, 2020.
14 seats are reserved for KP students in DVM in different universities including the University of Agriculture Faisalabad, University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences UVAS Lahore, Sindh Agriculture University Tandojam, and other universities. Students with a minimum of 60% marks in FSc pre-medical may apply.
Reserved seats for DVM program on KP Quota
- University of Agriculture Faisalabad: 2 seats
- University of Veterinary and Animal Science UVAS Lahore: 2 Seats
- Sindh Agriculture University Tandojam: 6 Seats
- University of Poonch Rawalakot AJK: 1 seat
- Agriculture University Peshawar: 1 seat (Employees sons)
- Pir Mehar Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi: 2 Seats
The maximum age limit of the applicant is 23 years. Application forms may be obtained from the office of the Wildlife Department before the closing date of application submission. Applicants will have to provide the original certificates at the time of the interview.
Students will be required to pass the entry test of the respective university and will be required to purchase the prospectus of the concerned university. KP Government shall not pay any kind of expenses to the applicants. All expenses shall be beard by the applicants.