Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences, LUMHS will conduct the Medical & Dental Colleges admission test MDCAT for admissions to MBBS and BDS Programs in Sindh for session 2019.
In a meeting of University Directors, it was finalized that LUMHS will be conducting the entry test in Sindh in accordance with PMDC Rules and Regulations. The exact date of the entry test has not yet been finalized, but it is expected to be held on August 25, 2019. Dates will be finalized in the next meeting of university directors.
Sindh MDCAT 2019
However, the following points regarding the syllabus of SINDH MDCAT 2019 have been finalized:
- Eligibility = Intermediate 70% (Overall)
- Test Pattern = 200 MCQs with NO Negative Marking.
- Admiting University = LUMHS
- Test Passing Marks = 120/200
- Duration: 150 Minutes
- Mininum Aggregate to get Admission in MBBS = 70
- Mininum Aggregate to get Admission in BDS = 60
- Aggregate Formula = Inter % x 0.5 + Test % x 0.5
Pattern of Sindh MDCAT 2019
- Biology 80
- Chemistry 60
- Physics 40
- English 20
Difficulty Index for each subject shall be as follows:
- Very Easy: 15%
- Easy: 15%
- Moderate: 40%
- Hard: 20%
- Very Hard: 10%
Each Question shall carry 1 (one) mark, and there will be no negative marking in the test.