Educational Testing and Evaluation Authority ETEA has issued MDCAT Pattern 2020 for medical and dental colleges' admission test for KP Medical colleges. Total number of questions in this year test shall be 200. Apparently there is no change in the pattern of the test as compared to the previous test.
As per pattern issued by the ETEA, test shall comprise of 200 total questions, 80 questions from Biology, 60 from Chemistry, 40 from Physics, and 20 questions from English. The test shall be of 200 marks, each question carrying 1 mark. There will be no negative marking. Time allowed for attempting the test shall be 150 minutes (2 Hours 30 Minutes).
Complete syllabus may be found at http://etea.edu.pk/download_section/Syllabus-Or-Co1597133570.pdf
Syllabus / Composition of Paper for MDCAT ETEA Entrance Test 2020
- Biology: 80 Questions
- Chemistry: 60 Questions
- Physics: 40 Questions
- English: 20 Questions
- Total No of Questions 200
- Total Marks 200
- No Negative Marking each question carry 1 mark
- Time duration to attempt the paper shall be 150 minutes (2 hrs 30 minutes)
- The pattern of Question Paper is generally to be in conformance but, not limited to the guidelines given.
- The above guidelines are meant for the general facilitation of students. The final paper setting is the sole prerogative of KP ETEA, however.