Punjab Public service commission announced jobs for Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education department, Agriculture Department and social welfare & Bait ul Maal department. Last date to apply for PPSC jobs is February 24, 2020. Applications can be submitted at PPSC website.
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Jobs 2020:
- For vacant positions, MBBS / Masters / Bachelors in the relevant discipline is required to apply.
- Age for Male & Female should be between 18 to 45 years.
- Eligible Punjab Domiciled Male, Female are welcome to apply.
Jobs in Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department:
- Senior Registrar Electrophysiology
- Senior Registrar Paediatric Ophthalmology
Jobs in Agriculture Department:
Jobs in Social Welfare & Bait Ul Maal Department:
- Social Welfare Officer / Medical Social Officer / Deputy District Officer (SW)
Jobs in Inspectorate of Mines, Punjab, Mines & Minerals Department:
- Lecturer (Civil)
- Junior Inspector of Mines / Rescue Instructor / Research Officer
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs 2020:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply online at PPSC website.
- The last date is February 24, 2020.
- Application processing fee Rs. 600/- as test fee in favor of PPSC. Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.