Punjab University PU has announced the registration schedule for Private candidates for Associate Degree in Arts, Science and Commerce for annual examination 2021. The Associate Degree is a substitute for old BA BSc degrees offered by the University of the Punjab. Candidates who wish to appear in annual exams 2021 by the University of the Punjab are advised to register.
The last date for submission of Private Registration Forms by October 31, 2020 with Single Fee. Candidates who have appeared in intermediate exams in 2020 or before may apply for registration for Associate degree program.
PU Registration Schedule for Associate Degree (BA/BSc) 2021
Fee: PKR: 4090/-
Schedule: July 13 to October 30, 2020
Single Fee + 1000 Fine:
Fee: PKR: 5090/-
Schedule: October 31, 2020 to December 31, 2020
Fee: PKR: 8180/-
Schedule: January 01, 2021 to February 26, 2021
Guidelines for Associate Degree Private Registration:
- Candidates who have passed their Intermediate examinations from any BISE or equivalent degree in 2020 and wish to appear in private examinations can register for the Associate Degree program.
- Candidates who wish to seek admission in any of the PU Affiliated Colleges for Associate Degree program, are advised not to fill the registration form.
- Candidates already registered with PU, need not to fill in the registration form. If your registration card is misplaced, you can get a duplicate card from the registration branch by depositing PKR: 100/- in the bank.
- Registration forms can only be filled online. Fill in the online registration form according to the guidelines given online, take its print out and submit the verified registration form with challan form and required documents in the registration branch or send it to the registration branch through post before the deadline.
- Registration forms can be filled online at http://registration.pu.edu.pk