University of Health Science UHS shall start the admission application process for MBBS and BDS admission 2019 on September 23, 2019. UHS will accept the application for all Medical and Dental Colleges of Punjab. Entry Test MDCAT 2019 result have been announced by UHS, in which over 74,000 students appeared from all over Punjab.
According to the schedule issued, application process shall start from September 23, 2019 for Government Medical Colleges, and last date to apply for admission online would be October 14, 2019. Most probably the admission applications shall be received online, as per previous practice. However, the final procedure will be announced by UHS in its official advertisement.
UHS Schedule for Government Medical and Dental Colleges for MBBS and BDS Admission 2019
- Inviting Application for Admissions: 23rd September 2019
- Closing of Applications: 14th October 2019
- MBBS / BDS 1st Merit List 2019: 22nd October 2019
- 2nd Merit List: 4th November 2019
- 3rd Merit List 2019: 17th November 2019
- Closing: 24th November 2019
Required Documents for UHS Admission to Public Medical and Dental Colleges in Punjab
Although the final list of the documents will be announced by UHS, but you are advised to prepare the following documents to avoid any inconvenience.
- Three (03) attested copies of Matriculation (SSC) Certificate or result card issued by concerned BISE/Equivalence Certificate of 0-Level, etc., issued by IBCC;
- Three (03) attested copies of HSSC Pre-Medical result card issued by concerned BISE/Equivalence Certificate of A-Leve1/12th Grade,etc. issued by IBCC;
- Three (03) attested copies of transcripts of A-level/12th Grade, etc., (only for candidates having foreign qualifications) issued by concerned foreign university/high school/board;
- Three (03) copies each of computer generated result cards/print-outs of MDCAT 2019/SAT II/MCAT International scores, as the case may be (Not to be attested). SAT II/ MCAT ® International scores;
- Three (03) attested copies of Domicile Certificate of the candidate (In case of Children of Overseas Pakistanis/Dual Nationality Holders category only, domicile of Father/Mother shall also be acceptable);
- Three (03) attested copies of CNIC/B-Form/Passport of the candidate;
- Three (03) attested copies of CNIC of Father/Mother. (Overseas Pakistanis/Dual Nationality Holders may provide attested copies of their valid Pakistani Passport/NIC/NICOP/POC or any other official document, in lieu of CNIC, providing their Pakistani nationality);
- Four (04) recent color photographs of the candidate, Size: 3.5cm wide & 4.5cm high (One to be pasted on the form and then attested on the front; other three attested on the back and attached with the form);
- Original Fitness Certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner/Government Medical Officer (as per template given as Annexure VI on UHS website: www.uhs.edu.pk available or will be available online soon;
- Original Affidavit on minimum Rs.20/- stamp paper (as per template given as Annexure I on UHS website: www.uhs.edu.pk or will be available online soon);
- Three (03) attested copies of Hifz-e-Quran Certificate issued by a registered Madrassa (only for candidates claiming to be Huffaz-e-Quran).
UHS MDCAT Results Statistics
- 5741 Students Scored 90% and above Marks
- 13125 Scored between 80-89%
- 12806 Scored between 70-79%
- 12945 Scored 60-69% Marks
- 27556 Scored less than 60% Marks