University of Okara admissions are open for undergraduate intake fall 2020. The deadline for submission of application For All Programs is Monday, September 28, 2020. University of Okara Merit list 2020 will be announced on September 30 as per the university's initial announcement.
Merit list 2020 will be announced on the University of Okara's official website as well as on this page here. However, due to an extension in the admission deadline, the merit list may get delayed by a week.
The selected candidates are advised to report in the concerned Department during office hours and required to produce the following documents in original and also advised to submit three sets of attested photocopies of the following documents at the time of issuance of Fee Challan.
- Application form with original paid admission processing Fee Challan
- All academic documents
- Domicile Certificate
- CNIC/B Form
- 03 recent passport size photos with blue background
- Equivalence Certificates (if required)
- Character Certificate
- Any other relevant supporting documents
- Please clip all the above documents and enclose it in a white file for morning admission and brown file for evening admission.
- Fee Challan will not be issued under any circumstances without production/ showing of original documents
- After depositing the Fee/Dues, a copy of the deposited Fee challan should be submitted in the concerned Department for confirmation of admission
- If a candidate requesting for cancellation of his/her admission after depositing the Fee/Dues, the Fee/Dues will be refunded as per HEC refund policy