Talent Hunt Program (THP) is initiated by the USAID-funded Merit and Needs-Based Scholarship Program to encourage and prepare talented female students from low-income families who aspire for higher education but cannot apply for admission to top Pakistani universities due to the lack of finances required to enroll for the professional entry test preparation workshops.
This initiative focuses on identifying bright female students with exceptional Matriculation and FA/FSc results ahead of time, investing in them by offering entry test preparation workshops for their admission to medical, engineering, and general universities of Pakistan.
- The student must be a Pakistan/AJ&K national
- Must belong to a low-income family
- Must have secured V 80% or above in Intermediate (V year) in Engineering/Medical/Computer Sciences Group V 70% or above in Intermediate (1'' year) in Social/General Science/Art & Humanities Group
- Special preference will be given to female V Students from rural/less developed districts of Pakistan V Students with different abilities
Process of Shortlisting
- The application will be scrutinized by the HEC Committee to determine the eligibility of the applicant.
- The merit list will be prepared based on academic records and needs-based criteria defined under the program.
- Offer letters will be issued to top candidates depending upon the available slots.
- A mock test will be conducted after the preparatory workshop