To strengthen and develop the Maritime Faculty, Bahria University is pleased to offer partial scholarships to candidates interested in pursuing M.Sc Shipping & Transport at Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands. The scholar on return and after successfully completing the degree program shall serve as a faculty member at the department of Maritime Sciences, Bahria University, for a minimum duration of 3 years.
Applications can be submitted latest by March 18, 2022, for MSc Shipping and Transport Scholarships at Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences Netherlands.
Fields: Natural Sciences
The emoluments of the scholarship will include
- Full Tuition Fee Cover
- Insurance & immigration cost
- Airfare for the Netherlands
- Visa Feed.
- Stipend for 8 months @ 1000 € per month
Eligibility Criteria for Rotterdam University Netherlands
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree (16 years of education in relevant field).
- Minimum CGPA of 2.75
- Selected candidates may be required to provide an English proficiency y certificate (IELTS/TOEFL) at the time of admission if the last qualification held by the candidate is not from a university with English as the medium of instruction.
- Preferably 2 years of work experience in the relevant field.
Desirous candidates may forward their applications to Bahria University Karachi Campus on or before March 18, 2022, at the address given below. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.