Bolan Mining Enterprise, A joint venture of Government of Balochistan and Pakistan Petroleum Limited announces merit scholarship. 10 students will be awarded scholarship. Last date to apply for scholarship is April 02, 2020.
Students studying the following programs can apply for BME Scholarship:
1) Bachelor's Degree in Mining Engineering or
2) BS/Master's Degree in Geology or Geological Engineering
3) BS/Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
BME Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The basis of selection shall be as under.
1) The scholarship is meant for the local/domiciled students of Khuzdar district only.
2) The candidates must have passed their intermediate / Graduation examination (or equivalent) obtaining at east 55%aggregate marks, having maximum age:20 years for the Bachelor's degree course and 22 years for Master's degree course. If 55%qualifying marks criteria is not fulfilled by Khuzdar district students, the second preference will be given to students of Kalat division.
3) Final Selection will be made by the BME Management.
4) The Scholarship amount shall be released only when the selected scholar has secured admission in any of the above discipline by producing documentary evidence confirming his/her admission.
5) BME reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason therefore.
Applications with full details of educational qualifications along with photocopies of documents like local domicile certificate, CNIC and evidence confirming admission etc, must reach the undersigned not later than 02April,2020.