Ministry of Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan announces education stipends for students. Applications for the award of fresh stipends on prescribed Forms are invited from the A.K. Nationals and J&K Refugee students, who have been nominated by this Ministry, Secretary, Nomination Board, AJ&K or obtained admission on general merit basis for the calendar year 2019 in recognized institutions of Pakistan and AJ&K.
This application is valid for only those students of A.K. Nationals and J&K Refugees who are enrolled during the period from 01.01.2019 to 31.12.2019. The applicant students will be considered for grant of stipends on the basis of the prescribed quota reserved for A.K. Nationals/J&K Refugees and merit in the below-mentioned disciplines and fulfilling the following criteria:-
- M.Sc Computer Science
- M.Sc (Stat, Math, Eco, Phy. Chem, etc)
- M.Sc Hon. Agri
- B. Pharmacy
- BSc Engineering / B.Tech
- B.Sc Hon. Agr
- B.Sc Geology
Important instruction for Ministry of AJK Education Stipend
- Attested copies of the applicant's State Subject Certificate/Domicile/Marks Sheets, NCC Certificate, etc. must be attached to the application form.
- Only those applicants would be eligible for a grant of stipend who have obtained at least 50% marks in the last examination.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date or carrying any misstatement will be rejected. Moreover, tampering with any entry in the application form/certificates shall render the applicant ineligible for grant of stipends.
- Certificates i.e. mark sheets and domicile will be got verified by the concerned authorities. Action will be initiated against those who are found involved in forgery.
- Students who are getting stipends from the other sources are not eligible.
- Applications for the course of study other than those mentioned above shall not be entertained.
- Those who have already been granted stipends during the previous years need not apply again. Their stipends will be renewed on receipt of their progress/promotion reports from their respective institutions.
- Applications received prior to the publication of this advertisement would not be entertained. Application on prescribed Form which is also available on KA&GB Division's website i.e www.kana.gov.pk complete in all respect must reach the undersigned by 16.12.2020 through registered post. PID (I) 2537/20
SECTION OFFICER (K-II)
Government of Pakistan, Ministry of KA&GB,
Room No.134 R Block Pak: Secretariat Islamabad Ph: 9209178