Fauji Fertilizer Company FFC is offering Merit and Need-based scholarship for post-matric and undergraduate studies through its foundation Sona Foundation. Students of 1st-year post-matric program and 1st and 2nd semesters of Bachelor / Undergraduate degree programs can apply. Students from all across the country are eligible to apply for the FFC Sona Foundation Scholarship scheme 2020.
Sona Welfare Foundation SWF awards Annually 253 merit based scholarships awarded to talented and deserving students across Pakistan Sona Welfare Foundation SWF, and NPO for FFC will provide a stipend of PKR: 3000/- for undergraduate programs and PKR: 2000/- to those enrolled in post-matric programs i.e. Intermediate and Diplomas for the wards of the farmers.
Levels: Inter, Bachelor
Fields: Engineering & IT, Agriculture, Management Sciences
The last date to apply for the FFC Scholarship in Pakistan October 31, 2020
FFC SWF Scholarship 2020 Details
- Scholarship Country: Pakistan
- Funded by: Sona Welfare Foundation
- Domicile: All Domicile Holders are Eligible
- Deadline: 31st October 2020
- Stipend: PKR: 3000/- Monthly for Bachelor programs and PKR: 2000/- Monthly for Post-matric programs
Who can apply for FFC SWF Scholarship 2020
- All male and female students scoring 85% and above in last competitive exams (75% or above for Balochistan and Gilgit Baltistan domicile holders).
- Those enrolled in 1st or 2nd semester of Bachelor programs and 1st year of Post Matric programs
- The candidate should be Enrolled in Government approved/registered colleges and universities.
- Land holding less than 50 Acres and affidavit of farming as primary means of income / occupation
FFC scholarship is mainly for those enrolled in engineering, IT, Agriculture and Management sciences programs. Students of following BS Programs can apply
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Telecom Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Computer Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Post-Matric Programs
Monthly Stipend under SWF Scholarship 2020
The Monthly Stipend will also be given to the Students.
- Bachelor: Rs. 3000/Month
- Post Matric: Rs. 2000/Month
How to Apply for FFC Scholarship 2020
FFC scholarship forms can be obtained and submitted
- Application forms are available from FFC district sales offices throughout Pakistan
- Complete scholarship Application form along with required documents to be sent via post to the following Address at
C/o SWF scholarship desk, sona towers, 156- The Mall Rawalpindi