The University of Kassel is offering International Scholarships for students who wish to take part in the ISU-courses.
The University of Kassel is a university founded in 1971 located in Kassel, Hesse, in Germany. As of October 2013, it had about 23,000 students and more than 2,600 staff, including 307 professors.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Scholarships are available for students who wish to take part in the ISU-courses.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Engineering and Nano Science.
Below is the types of scholarship offered for the ISU Kassel 2018:
- Earthquake Engineering Scholarship: One full scholarship covering the program fee of €1.990 (early-bird fee) is available for applicants who wish to take part in the ISU-course “Introduction to Earthquake Engineering”. Please note that the scholarship cannot be paid in cash nor be accumulated with other scholarships and is only available for students (not for lecturers or researchers) who are currently affiliated with an Institution of Higher Education. Information sheet for the scholarship is available here: Earthquake Engineering Scholarship
- NANO Scholarship: One scholarship amounted up to €2200 is sponsored by the University of Kassel and available for a student or a graduate student from around the globe who wishes to take part in the Nano Science module of ISU 2018. The scholarship waives the full program fee of €1.990 (early-bird fee) and covers travel allowance up to €210.
- German Cambridge Society Scholarship: The partial scholarship amounted to €1000 will be awarded by the German Cambridge Society for two applicants who wish to take part in the Nano, Culture or Engineering module.
Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: General requirements for the scholarships are:
- A strong letter of motivation stating why you are eligible for the scholarship
- One letter of recommendation from your professor (or at least a lecturer with a doctorate degree).
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.