National University of Modern Languages NUML announces MS MPhil scholarship for under faculty development foreign scholarship program. Studies of selected students will be fully funded in foreign countries. Scholarships are offered for MS/MPhil programs in Chinese, French and German.
The last date to submit an application for NUML foreign scholarship is July 24, 2020. Admission form is available at NUML website and may be submitted with required documents to Academics Branch with the bank draft of Rs.1,000/- in the name of Rector NUML
Award of scholarship is subject to the following:-
- The selected candidates will undergo their studies in foreign countries.
- The scholar will have to serve at NUMLfor a minimum of five years after completion of studies.
Eligibility Criteria for NUML Faculty development Foreign scholarship 2020
- BS / Master degree (16 years of education) in relevant discipline from HEC recognized University with at least 2.5/4 CGPA or first division under annual system.
- Not less than 50% marks in the entire academic career under the annual system and not less than 2.0/ 4 and 2.8/5 CGPA under semester system.
- Valid GRE International / NTS or University devised GAT-General with score 50/100.
- Applicant must be Pakistani and AJ&K nationals.
- The candidate must have acquired requisite qualifications before the closing date of the application.
- Criteria can be relaxed for rare languages.
Candidates already availing HEC, University/DA I, Departments or any other Scholarships are not eligible. The maximum age is 35 years by the closing date and is relaxable to 40 years for regular employees of public sector universities/DAls/R&D organizations.
Employees of government, semi-government and autonomous bodies should send their application through proper channel."
Final selection will be subject to fulfillment of mandatory requirements & approval of the scholarship management committee.
It is the responsibility of an applicant to acquire admission in a foreign university.
Admission form (duly filled in) available at University website(www.numl.edu.pk) along with requisite documents may be submitted to Academics Branch with bank draft of Rs.1,000/- in the name of Rector NUML.
The last date for receipt of application forms by post/hand is 24 July, 2020.