National University of Technology NUTECH Islamabad offers HEC PSDP funded scholarships for MS degree program overseas. Candidates having required qualifications recognized by the Pakistan Engineering Council and/or Higher Education Commission of Pakistan may apply for pursuing an MS degree in world top-ranked universities.
The last date to apply for NUTECH overseas Scholarship is August 23, 2020. Applicants will have to execute a bond to serve at NUTECH for three years after completion of an MS degree.
NUTECH MS Scholarship degree programs
HEC funded scholarships are offered to the candidates for following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Biomedical Engineering
- Railway Engineering
- Business (Entrepreneurship / Technology Management)
Eligibility Criteria for NUTECH fully funded MS Scholarship
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national and permanent resident of Pakistan / AJK
- Be available to start your Studies in the foreign University before the start of the academic year September / October 2020
- Candidate must hold a bachelor degree (16 years) complete in all aspects
- Candidates already holding MS degree are also eligible to apply
- Should have first division throughout the academic career
- Must have minimum 75% marks or CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 in the undergraduate degree obtained after 16 years of education
- Maximum age on closing date for MS Scholarship is 30 years
- Must have obtained requisite qualification on or before the closing date
- Those who are availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply
- Only candidates available on a full-time basis will be eligible to apply
How to apply for HEC funded MS Scholarship by NUTECH
Applicants are required to submit online application through NUTECH e-portal eportal.nutech.edu.pk
Only online applications will be entertained.
Original online deposit slip or ATM transfer slip of PKR: 1000/- as application processing fee in favor of treasurer NUTECH must be uploaded on e-portal.
The last date to apply for the scholarship is August 23, 2020.