Punjab Education Endowment Fund PEEF announces Chief Minister Merit Scholarship 2020. CMMS scholarship is fully funded scholarship for PhD studies in Top 50 QS Ranked (Subject wise) universities of the world in following subject areas. Last date to apply for PEEF CMMS scholarship is May 12, 2020. Application form can be downloaded from PEEF website.
Preference shall be given to the students having Punjab domicile: however a special quota has also been allocated for other provinces including AJK. Gilgit Baltistan (GB), FATA and Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT).
Subject Areas for PEEF CMMS Fully funded PhD scholarship 2020
- Life Sciences Medicine
- Engineering & Technology
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences /Arts & Humanities.
Detailed list of preferred subject areas is available at https://www.peetorg.pk/cmms.html
Eligibility Criteria for PEEF CMMS PhD Scholarship in top 50 Universities of the world
Students applying for CMMS should have:
- Valid PhD admission offer from one of the Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universitites of the world, in preferred subject areas.
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse and parents) is equal to or less than Rs. 200,000/-
- Maximum age of 35 years on 12th May, 2020.
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
How to Apply for PEEF Chief Minister Merit Scholarship 2020
- Secure admission in Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world in the preferred subject areas as mentioned above.
- Scholarship application form can be downloaded from https:llwww.peef.org.pk/cmms.html
- Send duly filled application form to PEEF within due date.
- The selected candidates cannot defer the scholarship to next year.
- Permanent / regular faculty members of public sector teaching / educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program.
- To get admission in the University and apply for Visa is the responsibility of applicant.
- Decision of the Scholarship Selection Committee shall be final.
- PEEF reserves the right to reject any application or call off the whole selection process without assigning any reason.
- Last Date for the receipt of applications in PEEF Office is 12" MAY, 2020