Punjab Education Edowment Fund (PEEF) announces 12,000 Scholarships for Master Level Education. These scholarships are awarded to talented and deserving students enrolled in Partner Universities / Govt. Post graduate colleges of the Punjab. In order to be considered eligible for PEEF Master level scholarships; the student must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
The student must have:
- Punjab domicile
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc./ B.COM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2015 / 2016 / 2017 (annual) in Punjab.
- Secured admission as a full time student in the current academic year (2017-18) in one of the partner University / Govt. Post Graduate College
- Students enrolled in spring/fall session (where applicable) and morning/ afternoon / evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Masters scholarships
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 30,000/-
- Children of Govt. employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from condition of income, if salary is only source of income
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year
Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University / Govt. Post Graduate College
- Following students are not eligible for Scholarship:
- Students who have already passed / possessed M.A / M.Sc / M.S / M.PHIL etc. degree
- Marks improvers or students who have passed examination in supplementary session
- Students who have passed the aforementioned examination with grace marks
How to Apply:
- PEEF has allocated scholarship quotas to all the partner Universities / Higher Education Institutions.
- The partner Universities / Higher Education Institutions invites applications from the eligible students on prescribed forms at the time of admissions.
- With the announcement of the scholarships, the forms are made available by the university.
Following monthly scholarship stipend rates are admissible
- PEEF will reimburse tuition fee
- PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates:
- Day scholar Rs. 3,000/- per month.
- Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month.
- Payment of Tuition Fees 100% (As per terms of PEEF Master level scholarship policy)
- Both day scholars & Boarders
Disbursement of Scholarship Stipends
- PEEF scholarship stipends are disbursed on bi annual basis.
- The calculation of tuition fee is made on the basis of information provided by the Partner University / Higher Education Institution.
- The next scholarship installment will only be released on the basis of acknowledgement of the previous scholarship stipend and satisfactory academic performance assessment report
Duration of Scholarship
- PEEF scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled.
- However, if the student fails to maintain the required / satisfactory academic performance level, or is involved in any non-disciplinary act; the University and / or the PEEF reserve the right to cancel the scholarship award.