Punjab Education Endowment Fund PEEF announces 50 scholarships for AJK students. 30 Scholarships are reserved for Matric Pass students and 20 for Inter pass students. AJK domicile holders are eligible to apply on a merit basis. Students who have passed Matric or Inter exams in 2020 from a Government institute in AJK are eligible to apply. The last date to submit an application for PEEF KP Scholarships is January 31, 2020.
Scholarships will only be accepted on the Scholarship 2020 form. The application form may be obtained from Secretariat Higher Education, Room No 4, Block 10, new Secretariat Complex. The scholarship Application form may also be downloaded from the PEEF website.
Eligibility Criteria for PEEF Scholarships for AJK Students
- Candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in Matric or Inter Exams 2020 from a Government School/College in AJK
- The candidate must have passed the above-mentioned examination from a Government Institution.
- Candidate must have domicile of AJK
- Must be enrolled in a full-time registered institution.
- His/her Parents total monthly income must not exceed Rs.23,000/-
- Grade 1-4 employee's children are exempted from such income condition.
- Children of those martyred in terrorist attacks are also exempted for income conditions.
- The candidate must not be receiving any scholarship/stipend from any other source.
In addition to these scholarships, special quota scholarships are also available for those falling under one of the following categories.
For PEEF Special Quota Scholarships
- Orphan Children
- Children of government servants in BPS 1 to 4
- Children belonging to a minority religion
- Special Children
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks
How to apply for PEEF Scholarships for AJK Students
Complete application form should be submitted on or before January 31, 2021. Applications filled only on the prescribed application form shall be accepted. Prescribed application form for PEEF Scholarships for AJK students can be obtained from the office of Secretariat Higher Education, Room No 4, Block 10, new Secretariat Complex. The scholarship Application form may also be downloaded from the PEEF website.