Punjab Higher Education Commission (PHEC) announces Postdoc scholarships for top-ranked international universities. Faculty members of public sector colleges/universities chartered by the Govt of Punjab may apply for the award of 8-10 months International Postdoc Scholarships.
Preference will be given to emerging fields of science, technology, and innovation that are applied, relevant to industry, and have an impact on society. Applications can be submitted latest by February 17, 2022
Punjab HEC postdoc Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The eligible candidate must:
- Hold a Ph.D. degree from an HEC recognized university.
- Have a maximum of 45 years of age on the closing date.
- Be a regular (BPSor TTS) faculty member of a public sector university/college.
- Have placement in a university listed intop200 QS world university general rankings of 2021and/or top50 in QS subject-wise ranking.
- Submit a clearly written research proposal, relevant to the academic field, industry/ society, and needs of the country.
PHEC will provide bench fees, settlement allowance, and stipend and return airfare under this scholarship, as per PHEC rules.
How to apply for Postdoc Scholarship
Apply online at the PHEC website and a printed copy of the application complete in all respects must reach on or before November 30, 2020 (Monday) through registered post.