Applicants from all over Baluchistan are invited for Saeed Muhammad (C.E.O FC HARNAI COAL PROJECT) scholarship who want to pursue studies or going to take admission in matriculation, intermediate, Bachelor (2/4 years or masters/ M.Phil level (Science/ Arts) in any of the registered institute of Pakistan. The scholarships are for the academic year of 2020 and 2021in all discipline given by Saeed Muhammad (C.E.O FC Harnai Coal Project). Last date Form submission is January 25, 2020.
Matriculation and Intermediate Level
- Rs.32,000/- Year
- Rs 3,000/- Monthly Allowance
- Rs. 3,000/- yearly Book Allowance
Bachelor and Masters Level
- Rs. 20,000/Semester
- Rs.4, 000/Monthly Allowance
- Rs.2, 000/Semester Book Allowance
Eligibility Criteria for Saeed Muhammad Scholarship
- Applicants must be local/domicile holder of Baluchistan
- Both males and females are eligible.
- Applicants must have completed last degree with at least of 45% marks.
- Applicants must be enrolled or having the required academic qualification before March 2020.The scholarship will be awarded in the start of April.
- Applicants must be under 33 years.
- Management science and O/A level degree holders are not eligible.
- Note: scholarships will be awarded on District/ Division/ Provisional basis.
- Applicants will be shortlisted only on the basis of Academic test that would be conducted by horizon testing Services. (Separate test centers for females)
- For more information visit;www.horizonts.org
How to apply for Saeed Muhammad Scholarship
Applicants are required to download the application form from HTS website www.hori zonts.org Fill the form, deposit the test fee in any nearest mentioned bank and submit the form through courier or by Hand to HTS office (office no.21, 2nd floor Meraj Arcade, Opposite to Dr. Manoj Academy, Model Town, Quetta) during office hours 9 am to 4 pm.
The SAEED MUHAMMAD (C.E.O FC Harnai Coal Project) reserves the right to increase or decrease the number, amount or period of the scholarship at any stage.
Last date Form submission is January 25, 2020.