Sindh Education Foundation announces Sindh School Education scholarship for Class 6 to intermediate for students of Sindh. Merit scholarships for Day scholars and Boarders are offered for Boys and Girls. SEF Scholarship covers full fee, hostel charges, mess charges, learning material, and a monthly stipend.
Applications are invited from meritorious students (residents of Sindh), currently studying in Grade-5, in the schools of the School Education & Literacy Department, GoS, and Sindh Education Foundation, and intend to pursue post-primary education in IBA Public Schools and Community Colleges. Merit-Based Scholarships for Girls and Boys as Day scholar and Boarder are being offered for Grade 6, for the academic year 2021-22.
Levels: Matric, Inter
Fields: All Fields
Sindh School Education Scholarship is offered for the students residing in district Larkana, Qamber Shah Dakota, Dadu, Sukkur, Shikarpur, Ghotki, Kashmore, Jacobabad, Khalrpur, Sanghar, Naushahro Ferns, Shaheed Benazir Abed, Sujawal, Thatta, Jamshoro, Maned, Tando Muhammad Khan, Tharparkar, Tando Allahyar, Badin and Hyderabad. Students will need to qualify 'Entry Test/Interview conducted by Ws SIBA Testing Services. The admissions will depend upon the clearance of the entry test and fulfill the admission criteria of SIBA Community Colleges and Public Schools to qualify for the Scholarship. This will further be subject to verification of documents.
Entry Test Date: MAY 30, 2021
The last Date for submission of Application for Admission is 20th May, 2021 at IBA Public Schools and Community Colleges under Sindh School Education Scholarship Program 2021-22
Sindh School Education Scholarship Program Covers:
The SEF will provide full scholarship from Grade 6 to 12.
The scholarship will cover the
- Boarding & lodging,
- Learning material
- and a monthly stipend.
Sindh School Education Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The applicant must be currently studying as a Grade 5 (bonafide) student of a Government school or SEE School.
The applicant must have studied In any Government School or SEF School for at least the last three (03) academic years Including Grade 5.
Applicant's age should not exceed 12 years as of May 20, 2021.
The Entry Test Schedule is given as under. Selected students will be enrolled as per the following Schedule, therefore the applicants are encouraged to apply for their nearby schools.
Documents required along with Admission Form:
- Duly filled Admission Form along with 02 passport-sized recent photograph (with Blue/White background).
- Photocopy of General Register (GR) page duly attested by concerned Head Master/Head Mistress and School Partner (School leaving Certificate / Pass Certificate will be required at the time of admission).
- Photocopy of students' B-Form, father's Domicile and CNIC. In case of non-availability, candidates must apply for the same and attach a copy of the NADRA Application Receipt along with the application.
- The Entry Test shall be MCQs type question. The questions shall be taken from. Sindh Ten Books (the subjects include: Erg 40%. Mathematic 40% & General Science 20%). The Entry Test will be conducted on May 30, 3021.
How to apply for Sindh School Education Scholarship
- The Admission Form and Challan of Rs.600/- (non-refundable) for the Entry Test for Sindh School Education Scholarship are available at the websites of M/s SIBA Testing Services i.e. https://iba-suk.edu.pk/sts/announcements & SEF www.sef.org.pk and each of the IBA Community Colleges and IBA Public Schools also.
- The admission Form must be completely filled, with all required documents attached. Incomplete forms will NOT be accepted (Admission Forms must be endorsed by concerned Head Teacher and School Partner).
- Challan of Rs. 600/- can be deposited in any branch of ABLJMCB Bank Ltd. d Admiccinn Fnrm alnng with the paid rhallan and required documents should be dispatched to Project Manager (SEF), SIBA Testing Services, Sukkur IBA University, Prof. Nisar Ahmed Siddiqui Road, Sukkur.
District-wise Merit Lists will be drawn on the basis of Entry Test results and availability of seats.
Selected students' parents will sign an undertaking with SEF that their son/daughter will continue their education up to Grade 12 under the Scholarship Program.
In case of any omission or misrepresentation in the application, SEF will not be responsible and reserves the right to reject the application at any stage.
Applicants are required to keep a record of the original fee deposit slip/ challan.