Southeast University, China announces Masters and PhD admission and scholarship opportunities for their postgraduate programme 2020. SEU university china scholarship program is a fully funded scholarship which covers all expenses. Applications can be submitted latest by March 31 ,2020. Perspective candidates may apply directly to the SEU online portal http://fs.seu.edu.cn/.
Eligibility criteria for SEU Chian Scholarship
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health
- Applicants for a master's degree must have acquired their bachelor degrees, and should not be older than 35.
- Applicants for a PhD degree must have acquired their master degrees, and should not be older than 40.
Documents required for scholarship application at SEU china
- Passport (The valid period must be more than one year, if you're currently in china, please provide the copies of the first page and the VISA/resident permit page)
- Certificate of Highest Degree
- If you are to obtain the higher level of degree before this September, you may provide the official document to prove that
- Official Transcript of Academic Records
- HSK 4 and above is needed for most Chinese-taught Programs, HSK5 for medical, MTCSOL and economics. Otherwise, one-year of language learning is required to obtain the certificate
- If English is not the native language or official language, you are required to provide TOEFL 80/IELTS 6.0 for English-taught program.
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal no less than 800 words
- Physical Examination Record of Foreigners
- Certificate of No Criminal Conviction
- Some programs may need other materials. (E.g. Architecture programs asks for the applicant’s portfolio)
How to apply for Southeast University China Scholarships
- After you complete the online application, you can log in http://fs.seu.edu.cn/ to check your application status
- If you want to apply for CSC scholarship, additionally you need to do the online application by http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/
- If you are admitted, you will be informed of the result by email; and the admission notice and visa application form will be posted to you.
- For any queries, please write directly to email@example.com or visit https://www.seu.edu.cn/english/ or https://cis.seu.edu.cn/".