Stanford University USA is one of the world's top universities. The university is offering fully funded 1000 scholarship for session 2020. The Standford University scholarships are offered under Knight-Hennessy Scholarship program, through which National & International stduents will be sponsored for fully funded Scholarships to study Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD degrees at Stanford University. Knight – Hennesy Scholars is on the best scholarship programs in the world. Stanford University is ranked #2 in QS World Universities Ranking 2019.
Knight-Hennessy Scholars at Stanford University is one of the world's largest fully endowed scholars program. Of the $750 million endowment, more than 80 percent directly supports the graduate.
Stanford Scholarships are 100 fully funded Scholarships in the United States for those who are leaders in the community doing extraordinary work in any fields along with studies in anywhere in the world.
STANFORD UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM DETAILS:
- HOST COUNTRY: United States of America
- HOST UNIVERSITY: Stanford University
- COURSE LEVEL: Fully-funded US Scholarships to study Masters, PhD, MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD degrees at Stanford University
- NO. OF SCHOLARSHIPS: 100
Knight-Hennessy Stanford Scholarship Benefits
knight-hennessy Scholarship offers the students over US $45,000/- per year. The scholarship covers:
- Full Tuition
- A Monthly Stipend for living and academic expenses including living expenses, Books, Academic Supplies, Instructional Materials, Local Transportation, and Reasonable personal Expenses
- A Travel Stipend intended to cover an Economy-Class Ticket for one Annual Trip to and from Stanford.
After enrolling at Stanford, you may wish to enroll in an additional graduate program. In this case, then you must receive approval from the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program if you wish to access additional funding for the graduate program.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for Knight-Hennessy Stanford Masters and PhD Scholarship:
- National and International studenst, all citizens from around the globe can apply.. The Program encourages applications to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program from citizens of all countries.
- You are eligible to apply if you are applying to enroll in a full-time graduate degree program at Stanford (for example, but not limited to, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MS, or Ph.D.) or if you plan on pursuing one of Stanford’s many joints- and dual- graduate degree options (for example, but not limited to, MD+PhD, JD+MA, MBA+MS).
- No specific quota is reserved for specific disciplines
- Bachelor Degree completion date within last four years. You are eligible to apply if you apply within four years and enroll within five years, after you earn your first/bachelor’s degree. For the class enrolling in 2019, that means you must have graduated in 2014 or later and must apply in 2018. The Program will select Scholars who enroll at Stanford in 2019 or later.
- Those enrolled in Bachelor degree are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their bachelor degree before joining the Stanford University.
- If you graduated with your first/bachelor’s degree more than four years ago (in 2013 or earlier), then you are not eligible for consideration as a Knight-Hennessy Scholarship program. This applies even if you have earned an additional degree in 2014 or later.
- Other Eligibility Requirements. Beyond the eligibility requirements listed above, you are eligible for
Documents required for Knight-Hennessy Stanford Graduate scholarships
- Online Application
- Official Transcripts of the degree
- Standardized Testing Scores
- One Page Resume
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Tow Short-Answer Responses
- Video Story
How to apply for Stanford University Graduate Scholarship program
- Apply separately to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program and also to the specific Stanford graduate degree program in which you want to study. University admission is required for the Selection as a Knight-Hennessy Scholar.
- Application Materials: Carefully review the requirements of the specific department your are intended to apply as different documents are required for different departments at Stanford university.
- Online application The application can be submitted online. You must complete the application and submit it online, including:
- An unofficial or self-reported transcript of your academic performance.
- Test scores required by the graduate program that you are pursuing
- Resume/C.V.: You will include a resume or curriculum vitae that provides an overview of your education, personal activities, and professional experiences.
- Two recommendation letters:
- Two personal essays
APPLICATION DEADLINE for Knight-Hennessy scholarship at stanford university :
- The deadline to apply for the 2020 cohort is Wednesday, October 10, 2019, at 1:00 pm Pacific Time.