Turkiye Scholarship is a fully funded undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship program offered by the Government of Turkey. Applicants can submit the application directly without getting admission to any Turkey university. The admission process shall start after the award of scholarship Candidates are provided a university and academic program guide through Türkiye Scholarships Information System (TBBS) during their application process. The last date to apply for Turkey scholarships is 20-02-2022
The scholarship program offers programs at the 207 top and most prestigious universities in Turkey and provides a compulsory one-year Turkish Language Course which ensures that all students acclimatize and adapt to the social and cultural environment they live in. Türkiye Scholarships also provides assistance in all the necessary services and procedures for an international student to feel at home in Turkey. These include providing a dormitory, health insurance, student bank account, and a student residence permit, as well as a one-year language course.
Levels: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
Fields: All Fields
Offered By: International Bodies : (Click here to view all scholarships by this authority)
Turkiye Scholarship Programs for study in Turkey are open for almost all fields of studies including engineering, health sciences, humanities, and social sciences.
Turkey Scholarship Covers
- University and program placement
- Monthly Stipend:
- Master’s: 1100 TL per month
- Ph.D.: 1600 TL per month
- 800 TL per month for Bachelor Level
- Tuition Fee
- Once-off Return Flight Ticket
- Health Insurance
- One year Turkish Language Course
Eligibility Criteria for Turkey Scholarships
Minimum Academic Criteria:
- Minimum academic achievement for Bachelor’s degree applicants: 70%
- Minimum academic achievement for Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants: 75%
- Minimum academic achievement for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy) applicants: 90%
- To be under the age of 21 for Undergraduate programs
- To be under the age of 30 for Master’s programs
- To be under the age of 35 for Doctorate programs
How to apply for Turkiye Scholarship for Study in Turkey
- Applications can only be made individually through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr by the candidates.
- There are no institutions or persons authorized to apply for Türkiye Scholarships.
- Candidates are strongly advised to carefully read the instructions and warnings in the application system.
- Applicants are required to submit and upload the necessary documents to the application system.
- Applications delivered by post, courier, or by hand will not be accepted.
- Applications are free of charge. Please do not entertain any third-party institutions or persons who offer to make an application on behalf of you in exchange for a fee.
- Türkiye Scholarships include both scholarship and university placement at the same time. Applicants will be placed in a university and program among their 12 preferences which they choose in the application system
All candidates must submit the following documents during online application:
A valid National Identification Document OR a valid Passport
A recent photo of the candidate (Please note that the photo you upload into the Application system must be a proper portrait of yourself, candidate photos that are not identifiable will undermine the evaluation of your application)
National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification)
Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
Academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application)
International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS …etc. if required by the chosen university & program)
Language test scores (if required by the chosen university & program)
A research proposal and an example of your written work (for Ph.D. applicants only)