United States educational foundation in Pakistan USEFP announces Global UGRAD for Pakistani students. Under UGRAD Pakistani students enrolled at a university in Pakistan can avail a chance to study one semester in United states universities. The Global UGRAD-Pakistan program offers cultural/academic exchange through a non-degree program for a semester at a university in the U.S.
Applicants of this program are required to be in either their 14th or 15th year of formal education.
Students enrolled in either, a four-year bachelor's program or a two-year bachelor's programs are eligible to apply.
UGRAD Grant Covers:
- Round trip Airfare
- Tuition and Fees
- Housing and Meals
- Limited Allowence for books
- Accidents and sickness coverage
- Monthly Allowence
Eligibility Criteria for UGRAD study exchange program for USA
- Be a Pakistani citizens
- 25 years or younger
- The candidate should be Currently enrolled in a college or university and committed to returning to their home universities following the completion of the program.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential in their university and community activities
- Serious interest in learning about the United States
- High level of academic achievement, as indicated in grades, awards and reference letters
- Proficiency in English
- Students from diverse backgrounds, especially those students who have not previously had opportunities to travel internationally are encouraged to apply
- Applicants with a dual U.S./Pakistani nationality or U.S. permanent residence
- Those who have a parent, spouse or fiancé who is a U.S citizen or permanent U.S resident
- Employees of the Fulbright organization or the U.S. Department of State and their spouses, fiancés, siblings, dependents, children and parents. For programs funded by their agencies, employees of USAID or the HEC and their spouses, fiancés, siblings, dependents, children and parents.
- Students in their final year of university
How to apply for USEFP UGRAD study exchange program
Submit your application at www.usefpakistan.org/UGRAD Application form is required to be submitted online. All supporting documents, such as photocopies of transcripts including an explanation of grading scale of university issuing the degree, are to be attached to the online application before submission. Scan copies of all your university attested transcripts must be uploaded online including the most recent transcript.
NOTE: Only selected students will be required to provide Reference Letters and No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current academic institution.