Pakistans First and Only Career Counseling Website
National Career Counseling Association
Eduvision proudly announces the establishment of National Career Counseling Association (NCCA) to provide a platform for training and development to the individuals interested in Career Counselling..
- Provide a network of counselling, guidance and information to the students to choose a field of study, career, or university which bests suits their aspirations and talent
- Recognize appropriate professional development opportunities for members
- To provide a means by which practitioners, researchers, and policy makers working in the areas of career counselling can assist one another in developing new programs, methods, or research proposals pertinent to career Counselling and Career Development
• Career Counsellor (May Answer Questions related to selection of a course, career, job prospects and its scope)
• Educational Advisor (May Answer Questions related to selection of a university, merit, eligibility, admission process etc... )
Become a Member of NCCA
When you submit a request to register, eduvision.edu.pk will send you a
confirmation email to your email address. Open your confirmation email click on
the link, Alternatively you can also copy and paste the link in your browsers
Update your user profile by Clicking on "My Account" and provide full details i.e. Become NCCA Member, Category, Mobile Number, Full Name and City.
You may join NCCA as a member:
All members shall have to opt for either a Counsellor Training Program or Advisor Training Program.
Counselors shall be able to guide the students about the scope, nature of the work and job prospects of and educational field and its disciplines. A counselor may opt for only one field of study preferably the one in which he/she holds at least bachelor degree. (Exception for students of Education and Psychology Department, they may opt for any field of study first, and then may also guide the students about other fields as well, by judging their aptitude.)
An Advisor shall be able to guide the students about different universities, their merit, eligibility and admission process etc...