Career Counseling Training Workshop
This workshop is a blend of theoretical concepts and practical applications of career counseling techniques in order to develop Career Counseling skills.
- To train and equip individuals with the knowledge and global practices of career counseling technique.
- To provide the requisite information to aid counselor in developing students' career path.
- To provide counseling tools and techniques.
- To provide institutions with a pool of trained counselors.
Mr. Yousuf Almas: Head of Training Team
- Country's top most Career Counselor
- Author of 10 Books on Career Counseling
- Guided 150K students in their career decision
- Counseling of 80K students
- Developed Country's First ever Comprehensive Career Planning Program
- Developed 20+ Assessments
- Conceived, planned and developed the first ever Information system for Higher Education in Pakistan (1 Million students benefiting per month)
- Planned, Scripted and participated as Career Counselor in PTV's Career Vision, 28 episodes
- Our Career Planning Program
- Seminar Introduction
- For Matric Students
- For Inter Studetns
- For University Students
- Seminar Topics
- Seminar Details
- Recent Seminars
Career Counseling Training Workhop at a Glance
Counseling and Education in Pakistan
and Ethics of Counseling
A Critical Analysis of Counseling Theories
of Career Counseling in Pakistan and Around the Globle
of Studetns and Opportunities in Pakistan
for Career Counseling
Lunch and Tea
- Guide individuals in making their own career decisions
- Assist individuals in developing an effective career action plan
- Use of formal and informal tools and techniques
- Certification and Recognition
- Be a part of Pakistan's Largest Counselors' network
BENEFITS TO THE INSTITUTES
- Pool of trained Counselors for providing career guidance to the students
- Establish sustainable Career Counseling Cells at their institution
- Eduvision Membership, access to online tools