PMA Long course is held at Pakistan Military Academy and training duration will be two years. During training session every candidate shall undergo different learning process in which he has to learn about - The latest war tactics, - Tips about hand to hand fight, - War surviving, - Weapon assembling etc.
- Qualification with Age:
- Intermediate or Equivalent degree holder with age from 17 to 22 years are eligible to apply.
- Graduation (2 Years Degree) holder and Serving Pakistan Navy / Pakistan Air Force with age 17 to 23 years are eligible to apply.
- Graduation (4 Years Programme) BS / BA (Hon) / BBA / BPA pass with age from 17 to 24 years are eligible to apply.
- Serving Army Soldiers having age between 17 to 25 years are eligible to apply.
- Gender: Only Male candidates are eligible to apply.
- Marital Status: Fresh candidates should be unmarried but Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are also eligible to apply.
- Nationality: Pakistani Citizens having domicile of any province of Pakistan including Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan are eligible to apply. At final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities of other countries.
- Physical Standards: 1. Minimum Height: Every candidate should minimum height 5 Feet – 4 Inches (162.5 cm). 2. Visual Standard: Distance Vision with glasses should be 6/9, 6/12 and Near Vision should be J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses.
- Weight: as per the Body Mass Index.
How to Apply for 140 PMA Long Course:
- A candidate can register via online on www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- The candidates may also register by visiting nearest AS&RCs (Army Selection and Recruitment Centers) located in every major city of Pakistan.
- AS&RCs are located at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, DI Khan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar and Pano Aqil.
- Registration is open from February 06 to March 12, 2017 (Including Saturdays / Sundays).
1. Preliminary Tests shall start from March 16, 2017, to July 17, 2017. 2. In selection procedure, every candidate has to appear in first Written / Intelligence Tests based on multiple choice questions from English, Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge. 3. After Written / Intelligence Tests qualified candidate will undergo Physical/medical tests and interview at AS&RCs.
4. During Physical Test candidates have to pass following tasks given below.
- 6 Km Running task in 8 minutes.
- Push Ups 15 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Sit Ups 20 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Chin Ups 3 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Ditch Crossing through 7'.4" x 7'.4" and 4' deep.
- Successful candidates from the Physical test will be interviewed at AS&RC and after interview only shortlisted candidates will appear for ISSB test.
For details about ISSB test and Selection Guidelines Please click Here Registration: 06 February to 12 March 2017.