Applications are invited from the candidates having Local/Domicile of Balochistan for admission in the following colleges/Universities against the reserved seats in FA/FSC/BS & MA/M.Sc Session 2020. The candidates will be selected in the following Colleges/ universities on the basis of entry test through Career Testing Services Pakistan (CTSP). As per policy, the merit/aggregate marks will be established as 50% Last degree Marks + 50% antsy test marks. The details of available reserved seats of following colleges/universities and the complete details are mentioned in the prospectus book.
Application forms along with Prospectus book can be obtained from UBL Quarry Road Branch, Quetta. @ Rs.800/- (Eight Hundred only). Those students who are waiting for the result of FA/F.Sc 2ndyear for session 2020, only those students can apply for the reserved seats who have cleared the first year exam with 60% marks are eligible. These students can apply on the basis of first-year DMCs. The following attested documents in triplicate attached with application forms must reach in the office of Mr. Abdul Wahid Kakar, Deputy Director Technical, Directorate of Colleges & Higher Education Balochistan, Shawaksha Road. Quetta by 25th August 2020 during office hours i.e.9: 00 AM to2:00PM.
Balochistan Reserved Seats Universities
- Government College University, Lahore. (FA/F.Sc/BS)
- Islamia College Peshawar. (FA/F.Sc/BS).
- Edward College Peshawar. (FA/F.Sc).
- Kinnaird College For Women Lahore. (FA/F.Sc)
- Home Economics College Rana Liaquat Ali Khan for Women Karachi. (FA/F.Sc)
- Lahore College for Women Lahore. (FA/F.Sc)
- University of Punjab, Lahore. (BS MA/M.Sc)
- Government College University Faisalabad. (BS/MA/M.Sc)
- University of Gujarat (Main Campus/Sub Campuses)..(BS/MAIM.Sc)
- Ghazi University, Dera Ghazi Khan..(BS/MA/M.Sc)
- Education University, Lahore. (The candidates who are willing to apply for Education University, Lahore, they must have to apply online at admission portal of university within admission deadline and copy of the same must be attached with Directorate application form).
- The University of Sargodha (The candidates who are willing to apply for the University of Sargodha, they must have to apply online at the admission portal of university within admission deadline and copy of the same must be attached with Directorate application form).
- Bahauddin Zakriya University, Multan(Main Campus/Subcampuses). (BS/MA/M.Sc) The candidates who are willing to apply for the University of Bahauddin Zakriya University Multan, they must have to apply online at the admission portal of university www.bzu.edu.pk within admission deadline and copy of the same must be attached with Directorate application form.
- Islamia University, Bahawalpur. (BS/MA/MSC). (The candidates who are willing to apply for admission at IUB, they must have applied online at www.iub.edu.pk and cop of the same must be attached with Directorate application form
Documents required to apply on Balochistan Reserved Seats
- Three copies of each DMC i.e SSC. F.Sc and B.Sc must verify from the concerned Board/University.
- Attested copies of CNIC of the candidate or his/her father(s Incase he/she is below 18years of age.
- Attested copies of the Local/Domicile Certificate.
- Character certificate from the head of the School/College/University last attended.
- 4 latest passport size photographs.
- An affidavit on the Non-Judicial Stamp paper, duly attested by the first class Magistrate, stating that the candidate is in possession of only one Local/Domicile certificate of Balochistan.
The candidate will follow the admission policy and he has no objection on the merit list made by the Selection Committee/Directorate of Colleges. He will not approach any court of law against the merit list/nominations. Attested copies of Birth certificate B-form issued by NADRA. The maximum age for the candidates must be 22 years for Graduation and associate degrees (after 12 years of education). The maximum age for the candidates must be 26 years for Post graduation (after 14years of education). No WhatsApp copy will be accepted. The entry test will be held on Saturday 5th September, 2020 at Government Post Graduate Girls College, Quetta Cantt opposite state bank of Pakistan Gulistan Road Quetta and the test will be conducted to follow the Government prescribed SOPs.Note:- No application shall be accepted without checking of original DMC and Local Certificates. After the expiry of the due date, no application will be entertained incomplete applications will be rejected.