Allied Bank announces jobs for fresh graduates under Management Trainee program 2020. In accordance with the Bank’s corporate strategy and its human capital needs, we invite applications from young postgraduates for placements in branch banking in various cities across the country in general banking function.
Eligibility Criteria for Allied Bank Management Trainee Program:
MBA, MBIT, M.Com. Masters in Banking and/or Finance and/or Business or four (04) years BBA Honors (from HEC recognized university). Having bi-majors in the field of Information Technology and/or Digital Banking will be an added advantage.
Not less than 3.00 cumulative grading point average (CGPA) or 80% marks in the final transcript.
Not more than 27 years as on January 31, 2020.
Not essentially required but may be preferred.
Sunday, February 16th, 2020.
Please note that:
- Only those candidates shall be considered for inclusion in the selection process who have fully completed their degree (as per above mentioned qualification) and have in-hand their final transcripts or degrees, in original;
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted;
- It is important to note that in the short listing process, one of the major parameters is the geographical location of the candidate because candidates from those locations will be shortlisted only, where the Bank has manpower needs;
- These positions are primarily for branch banking. However, at a later stage, Allied Bank reserves the right to transfer any employee to any other function, Group or location, at its sole discretion.
- Hard copies of CVs by post or through courier services shall not be entertained. Email or phone calls in this regard shall also not be considered;
- Influencing the selection process by any candidate, directly or indirectly, by any means, through anyone, internal or external, shall disqualify that particular candidate without any further notice or communication;
- Allied Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages females and minorities to apply;
- Allied Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason(s) thereof.