Information Technology University Lahore offers free IT and freelancing course under Prime Minster's Kamyab Jawan Program. ITU is offering these courses in collaboration with National Vocational & Technical Training Commission NAVTTC. Last date to apply for IT course is January 24, 2020. Students will be awarded with a certificate at the end of the course.
ITU will offer the course in two shifts Morning from 12pm to 3pm and evening from 5 pm to 8 pm. Weekend classes option is also open, but exact days and timings would be conveyed to students before the commencement of classes.
Minimum eligibility criteria is FA/Fsc/DAE
Free IT Courses offered by ITU
- Certificate in IT (Web, Graphic and Mobile Application Development)
- Cloud Computing
- Data Sciences (Data Engineering, Data Mining)
- Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimization
- Certificate in Cyber Security
- Game Development and Modeling
- Natural Language processing
- Trading financial Markets
- Advanced Python programming and applications
- Artificial Intelligence (Robotics)
These are high scope course in the field of IT. These are 6 months long classes with thrice a week class of 3 hours each.
How to apply for ITU free IT courses
Applications can be submitted online at ITU website. Copy of the form can also be downloaded the form from ITU website, and after filling the credentials you may submit the form to ITU.
Required documents include attested educational certificates, CNIC photocopy and coloured passport size picture.