Pakistan Army has announced the induction process for Direct Short Service Commission Entry 2021 as Information, Communication and Technology officer ICTO. You can join Pak Army as a captain through this induction program. Online application for Pak Army Direct Service Commission shall continue from June 14 to July 04, 2021. Male Married/unmarried candidates having 16 years of education in the specific areas may apply for Signals Corps.
Applicants may apply online through Pak Army's official application portal or may register through Army Selection and Recruitment Center. The last date to apply for Direct Short Service commission entry 2021 is July 04, 2021.
Join Pak Army as Captain 2021 ICTO Registration Schedule
- Registration starts: June 14, 2021
- Last date: July 14, 2021
- Preliminary Tests: 16-23 July 2021
Minimum Education Required for Pak Army ICTO
BS Degree in any of the following
- Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- System Engineering
- Information Technology
- Information Security
- Cyber Security
Prefered Education and Experience for Pak Army ICTO
- MS/MSc (18 years of education) in above-mentioned fields
- 1/2 years experience in Software Development/ERP Projects
- Expertise in Java, PHP, .NET and related technologies
Pak Army Direct Short Service Commission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Married / Unmarried
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit – Baltistan.
- Physical Standards
- Minimum Height – 5’-4" (162.5 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 62.5% Marks in the annual system.
- No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC-recognized universities.
- Candidates who acquired qualifications as private candidates are not eligible.
How to Apply for Pak Army as Captain Direct Service Commission Captain Jobs 2021:
Candidates can register Online at Pak Army's official website by visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or they can also register by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs)
The date and time of the test shall be intimated on the internet for which one should have a valid e-mail account. Candidates will report on the exact date and time for preliminary tests on computerized roll number slips. Candidates will also bring all documents mentioned below and will pay the prospectus fee at the AS&RCs.
Those wanted to register at AS&RCs, should bring the following documents such as:
- Original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving candidates should bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.