Pakistan Army has announced the registration schedule for Armed Forces Nursing Services AFNS registration 2022. According to the details, the registration for AFNS starts from June 20, 2022 online through the Join Pak Army website. The last date of registration is July 19, 2022.
Female students with minimum 60% marks in Matric and 50% marks in Fsc Prer-medical may apply for Armed Forces Nursing Services. Appearing candidates in FSc Part-II examination (having 50% marks in 1st year) may apply with the HOPE certificate duly signed by the Principal of concerned college/ institution for attaining 50% marks. On declaration of Part-II result, candidates should submit the F.Sc marks sheet immediately.
Eligibility Criteria for Army Nursing AFNS 2022
AFNS - BSc Nursing (Female)
- Matric with Science - 60% Marks Minimum F.Sc (Pre-medical) - 50% Marks Minimum
- 17-25 years as on 31 December 2022
Trained Nurse as Lieutenant (Female)
- Nursing Diploma and Midwifery. B.Sc Generic Nursing. Post (RN) BSc Nursing
- 18-28 years as on 31 December 2022
- A candidate should be registered with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- Preference will be given to qualified post basic specialized courses i.e ICU, OT, CCU etc from a hospital/ institute recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- BSs Nursing. Female unmarried/ widow/ separated/ divorcee without encumbrances.
- Trained Nurses. Married/ Unmarried.
- Nationality. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationality other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height - 5’ Feet (152.4 cm)
- Weight - As per the Body Mass Index (MBI) 2.
How to register for Armed Forces Nursing Services AFNS 2022
Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). The following procedure will be adopted:-
Registration Through Internet. A candidate can register on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on the individual’s e-mail address. Candidates will report on date and time given for preliminary tests on computerized roll number slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay the prospectus fee on the day of the test. Candidates must attain working knowledge of computers.
Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
The candidates may report at the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centre for registration/ allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of the test as well.
AFNS Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Test.
Registration and preliminary test will be held as per the following schedule:-
Registration June 20 to July 19, 2022
Preliminary Tests including Written / Intelligence / Personality
Keep visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk for exam slip.
The exact date of the exam will be printed on your exam slip/ Roll No slip.
Documents required for AFNS 2022
Candidates will deposit the following documents with Army Selection and Recruitments Centres:-
- Original certificates/ documents/ detailed marks sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/ degree.
- Candidates serving in Government institutions/ departments will render No Objection Certificate (NOC) of the concerned establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 3 x Colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100/- in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters Rawalpindi. 7. Bond. Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Pak Army for a minimum period of ten years for B.Sc Nursing before the commencement of training.