Pakistan Navy announces the Medical Cadet Scheme for hiring MBBS doctors in Pak Navy. Candidates studying in the 4th & 5th year of MBBS in Govt Medical Colleges / Medical Colleges recognized by PMDC/relevant authority as of 1st July 2021 are eligible to apply. During the cadetship, an M Cadet shall be entitled to receive a lump sum amount of PKR: 18,583 per month as a stipend.
The last date for registration of the Pak Navy Medical Cadet scheme is December 27, 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for Pak Navy M Cadet Scheme 2021:
- Gender: Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Nationality: Pakistani/AJK Nationality Holder
- Height: Male: 5' Feet & 4" Inches and Female: 5' Feet.
- Weight: Weight should be as per mass body index.
- Marital Status: Unmarried
Educational Qualification: Candidates studying in the 4th & 5th Batch year of MBBS in Govt Medical Colleges / Medical Colleges recognized by PMDC as on 1st July 2020 are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Pak Navy Medical/M Cadet Scheme 2021:
- Interested candidates who wish to apply may register themselves from the website namely http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- The Registration has started from and will continue till December 27, 2020.
- The candidates who have done online registration have to bring the Postal Order of Rs.300/ Crossed in the name of Director NHQ Islamabad.
- The last date for registration is December 27, 2020.
- Applications sent directly to the Naval headquarters will not be entertained.
- The Entrance Test will commence from January 04, 2021, comprised of the intelligence test of 30 minutes and MCQs in 60 minutes. Results of the test will be declared on December 03, 2017. Results will be available at the PNR & SC and also on the official website.
- The candidates must get their ears and teeth cleaned by a special doctor.
- Personality Test will be held at PNR & SC.
- Final Medical Examination of shortlisted applicants will be held at Nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
- Conduct of PN Selection Board at Venues decided by NHQ and Final selection will be done on merit basis by Naval Headquarters.