Pakistan Army has announced the induction process for the Captain Lady Cadet course (LCC-19) for session 2021. Girls can Join Pak Army as captains through this lady cadet course. Female unmarried candidates having 16 years of education in the relevant categories can apply for the lady cadet course.
Registration for Pak Army Lady Cadet Course shall start from June 07 and the Last date to apply for the course is June 27, 2021. The preliminary test shall be held from July 01 to July 07, 2021. Written / Intelligence tests shall also be conducted at Army Selection and Registration Centers.
Selected candidates will be posted as captains in Pakistan Army in the following categories.
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
- Corps of Signals (Sigs)
- Corps Army Services (ASC)
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- Army Education Corps (AEC)
- Direct Short Service Commission as Public Relation Officer (PRO)
- Direct Short Service Commission as Psychologist
Pak Army Lady Cadet Course Schedule 2021
- Registration starts: June 07, 2021
- Last date: June 27, 2021
- Preliminary Tests: July 01 to July 07, 2021
Pak Army Lady Cadet Course Eligibility Criteria
- Gender: Female
- Age: 28 Years as on Nov 1, 2021
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit – Baltistan.
- Physical Standards
- Minimum Height – 5’ (152.4 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- Vision – As per PAO 11/82
Educational Requirements for Pak Army Ladet Cadet Course 2021
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% Marks in the annual system.
- M.Phil/MS will be given preference.
- No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities.
- Candidates acquired qualifications as private candidates are not eligible.
How to Apply to Join Pak Army as Lady Cadet Course 2021:
Candidates can register Online at Pak Army's official website by visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or they can also register by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs)
The date and time of the test shall be intimated on the internet for which one should have a valid e-mail account. Candidates will report on the exact date and time for preliminary tests on computerized roll number slips. Candidates will also bring all documents mentioned below and will pay the prospectus fee at the AS&RCs.
Those wanted to register at AS&RCs, should bring the following documents such as:
- Original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving candidates should bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.