Pakistan Navy has announced the registration schedule for PN Cadet Course for Permanent Commission Term 2022-A. Male Candidates having Intermediate (F.SC, O Level, A-Levels) qualifications from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. Females (Girls) are not eligible for PN Cadet Term 2021, offered by Pak Navy. Selected candidates will be offered a permanent commission rank on completion of 02 years of training at Pakistan Naval Academy. A BS degree shall also be conferred on the successful completion in the following areas:
Operations Branch, Weapon Engineering Branch, Marine Engineering Branch, and Supply Engineering Branch in BS (MIS), BE (Electronics), BS (Mechanical), and BS (Supply Chain Management) respectively. Registration for PN Cadet course starts from November 07. THe last date to apply for Pakistan Navy Cadet course is November 21, 2021. Selected candidates may also be sent abroad for MSc and PhD
Eligibility Criteria for PN Cadet Pak Navy
Matric with F.SC or O/A level with 60% marks in any of the following subjects;
- Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- Physics, Maths, and Computer Science.
- Physics, Maths, and Statistics.
O/A level qualifiers must have to submit equivalency certificates.
Candidates having F.SC Part-I Clear with 65% marks and are appearing in Part-II may also apply on the basis of a hope certificate.
Eligibility Criteria for Pak Navy PN Cadet Course 2021:-
- Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan
- Age on 1st Nov 2021
- Civilian Candidates: 16 1/2 - 21 Years
- Service Candidates: 17-23 Years (Armed Forces Only)
- Height: 5 feet 4-inch minimum
- Free Medical treatment of self/family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits/courses/ assignments abroad.
- 50% Concession for self/family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized education of children in Bahria Colleges/University various professional institutions.
PAK Navy Selection Procedure for PN Cadet:
The selection process and test-interviews schedule would consist of the following;
- The entrance test will be communicated by the respective PNR & SC through SMS after improvement in the Covid-19 pandemic situation.
- E-testing/ Computer-based test will be conducted in the following subjects: A. Intelligence Test B. Academic Test (English, Maths, Physics & General Knowledge)
- The exact date for the entrance test would be intimated to each Individual through SMS by the respective PN Recruitment and Selection Center.
- The result will be intimated to each Individual on Completion of E-testing.
- Results for the candidates of AJ & K who appeared at PNR & SC Muzaffarabad will be intimated on the PN website: www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Preliminary Medical/Interview, Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify for the entrance test. Preliminary medical and interviews will be conducted at respective PNR & SCs.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be called for tests/interviews.at ISSB.
- Medical Examination of ISSB recommended candidates at the nearest CMH/ Naval Hospital.
- Final Selection by Naval Headquarters on merit.
Note: The candidates are advised to get Ears & Teeth cleaned by a specialist doctor prior to reporting for medical examination.
How To Register for PN Cadet Course Pakistan Navy?
Candidates may register themselves by visiting the Pakistan Navy website (http:// www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk) from November 07 to November 21, 2021.
- Applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
- Online registered candidates must bring postal order of Rs. 300/-(Crossed in the name of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad).