Directorate of Elementary and Secondary Education, Government of Khyber Pukhtunkhwa announces 2500 jobs for school leaders for BPS-16. A total of 1495 seats are announced for Male candidates while 1005 seats are reserved for female candidates. There would be one school leader for ten schools. The step would change the perspective of monitoring schools for good and in a positive way.
Seats are reserved for each district. Candidates can apply for the seats reserved for their respective districts. Only candidates having domicile of the respective district can apply against the seats reserved for a specific district. The application form is available online at the ETEA website. The last date to submit the online application form is March 08, 2022. Applications received after the last date shall not be entertained.
Eligibility Criteria for School Leader Jobs
- Minimum 2nd class Master Degree or 4 years BS degree
- Training from Directorate of Professional Development KP after the appointment
- Age Limit: 22-30 years
School Leader KP Jobs Selection Criteria
- ETEA Test: 100 Marks
- Educational Qualification: 50 Marks
- SSC: Obtained Marks * 05
- FA/FSc: Obtained Marks * 10
- BA BSc: Obtained Marks * 10
- MA MSc: Obtained Marks * 15
- B.Ed: Obtained Marks * 5
- M.Ed: Obtained Marks * 15
- In Case of BS Degree: Obtained Marks * 25