Pakistan Army has announced the registration schedule for Medical Cadet 2022. Pre-medical students can join the Pak Army Medical Cadet course and can continue their MBBS in Army Medical Colleges in Lahore, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Karachi, Multan, and Bahawalpur. Students with FSc pre-medical and minimum 70% marks can apply online for registration.
Medical Cadets will complete 5 years of MBBS or 4 years of BDS Courses in Army Administered Medical Colleges. During their studies, they will receive a stipend from the Pakistan Army, while their study expenses will be covered by the Army. 22 weeks of military training will be provided after the completion of the degree program, and after training candidates will be appointed as Army Doctors, with Captain rank.
Registration for Pak Army Medical Cadet Course 2022 for MBBS and BDS courses starts on June 08, 2022. The last date to apply for the Pak Army Medical cadet course is July 15, 2022. Preliminary exams will be held in August. Separate exam dates will be allotted to the students and exam dates will be printed on your roll number slip.
Pak Army Medical Cadet Course Schedule 2022
Registration: 08 June to 15 July 2022
Preliminary Tests Including Written/Intelligence/personality: July 19-27, 2022
Pak Army Medical Cadet course Eligibility Conditions:
- Age: 17 to 21 Years
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir I Gilgit Baltistan Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender
- Physical Standards :
- Minimum Height: 5 feet 4 inches
- FSc (Pre-Medical with minimum 70% marks or “A” level passed in Biology Physics and Chemistry with minimum grade C
- Candidates from Balochistan. Sindh (District Tharparkar, Omar Kot) Northern Areas, Azad Kashmir (Upper Neelam valley), and FATA can apply with 65% marks
- Candidates possessing foreign qualifications such as O' Level and A' Level etc will be required to obtain an Equivalence Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairman, Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with the application form.
- Candidates who have passed the FSc Part-1 Examination with a minimum of 70% marks and appeared/are appearing in FSc Part-Ill Final Examination can also apply with "HOPE Certificates" by the Head of the institutions.
- Such candidates must deposit an attested copy of the FSc Part II Certificate Mark Sheets to PA Directorate (PA.3CI GHO Rawalpindi within 5 days of the announcement of the result; otherwise their selection will not be processed further
- "Not Recommended" twice by ISSB OHO Selection Board
- Declared medically UNFIT by CMH I Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically UNFIT due To Hepatitis B /C; Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested)
- Enrolled cadets and recruits withdrew I resigned I was discharged I dismissed from Armed forces (Army, Navy, and Air Force)training academies/institutions on the grounds of discipline, character, and medical. inefficiency, weak profile, awn request, or declared unsuitable.
- An individual dismissed/removed from any other government service
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure for Medical Cadet
Candidates can either register through the internet on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs). The following procedure will be adopted:-
Registration Through Internet.
A candidate can register on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on the internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on the exact date and time given for preliminary tests on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay the prospectus fee on the day of the test. Candidates MUST attain a working knowledge of computers as registration and test will be conducted on computers.
Registration at AS&RCs.
The candidates may report at the nearest AS&RCs for registration/ allotment of roll no along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The Candidates will bring these documents on the day of the test as well.
Important Points for Pak Army Medical Cadet Course Registration 2022
- Candidates who apply for admission as Medical Cadet (for Army only) in AM College Rawalpindi, CMH Lahore Medical College, Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, CMH Multan Medical College, Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences Must have registered/appeared themselves in National MDCAT 2022
- The candidate must mention the name of the College for which applying (Army Medical College Rawalpindi or CMH Lahore Medical College) at the top of the application form (page 1). Candidates can also opt for Colleges priority-wise.
- During the registration on the internet, the candidate must specify his choice of College carefully.
- A candidate selected at merit for one institution shall not be changed.
- Candidates selected for MBBS in any of said medical colleges if not appeared/registered in their respective regional exams shall stand ineligible.