Pakistan Air Force PAF has announced commissioned jobs 2019 for 125 combat support courses in Medical and education branches. PAF newly advertised jobs are under Special Purpose Short Service Commission SPSSC. Candidates selected under Medical branch may serve at PAF Hospital Islamabad while those selected in education branch may serve in PAF educational institutes.
Those selected for PAF Medical Branch specialists will be awarded the rank of Squadran Leader, while MBBS degree holders will be appointed as Flight Lieutenant. Those selected for Education branch will be offered the rank of Flying Officer at PAF.
A 24 weeks training period is required for all jobs at PAF through Special Purpose Short Service Commission SPSSC 2019.
PAF Jobs future Prospects
- Competitive Salary Packages
- Internationally recognized courses
- Free medical treatment for self and Family
- Membership of Air Force officers Housing scheme
- Training and posting in different cities of Pakistan and abroad
- Non practicing allowance for specialist doctors
- Free accommodation and 50% waiver in fare by train and Air travel
PAF Jobs Selection procedure
- Apply online at www.joinpaf.gov.pk
- Intelligence Test followed by Academic Test in relevant subjects at I & SC
- Initial medical examination and interview at I & SC
- Psychological test for short listed candidates only (only for Medical branch)
- Interview by first AHQ Special Selection board
- Test / Interview at ISSB Kohat / Gujranwala / Malir (only for Education branch)
- Final Medical examination at CMB Lahore
- Interview by second AHQ Special selection board (only for medical branch)
- Final Selection by AHQ in order of Merit