Pakistan Medical Commission PMC has announced the Merit list for Private Medical Colleges of the country. PMC Merit list 2021 for Private Medical colleges of the country is announced today on January 24, 2021. PMC Merit list 2021 for private medical colleges carries 80% weightage for admission in private medical colleges. The remaining 20% marks shall be awarded by the respective private medical colleges on the basis of the interview. Each private medical college will then issue its own merit list on its website after the interview.
Applicants can login to the National Admission system portal to check their merit position.Only applications submitted online through the portal will be entertained for admissions. No submission of applications by mail or in-person will be accepted.
PMC Merit list 2021 schedule for Private medical colleges
Applicants: To see your merit standing, please log back in to your account.
General Public: To see the merit list across all private Medical & Dental Colleges.