University of the Punjab PU Lahore has announced the examination schedule of MA MSc, BA BSc/Associate Degree and LLB exams schedule 2020. Prior to this, online exams were conducted by PU, but now PU has also announced the schedule for traditional mode examinations. Exams shall start from September 17, 2020.
A notification issued on the official website of the Punjab University states "It is hereby notified that the following examinations will commence from 17th September, 2020 subject to Government policy about COVID-19. The mode of examination shall be traditional. The examinations will be conducted through strict observance of SOP’s issued by the Government.
PU Exams from September 17
Exams of the following degree programs shall start from September 17.
- M.A/M.Sc. Part-II, Annual Examination, 2020
- B.Com./Associate Degree of Commerce, Part-II, Annual Examination, 2020
- LL.B. (5-Years) Part-I, II, III and IV, Annual Examination, 2020
- LL.B (3-Years) Part-I, II, and III Annual Examination, 2020
- BFA Part-I, II, III & IV Supplementary 2019 & Annual Examination 2020 (Hamza Foundation)
- B.B.A (Hons) First Semester Examination, 2020
Remaining Examinations Postponed due to COVID-19
- M.B.A. Part-II & III Supplementary Examination, 2019
- B.B.A. (Hons.) Part-I, II, III, & IV Supplementary Examination, 2019
- M.Com. Part-I & II Supplementary Examination, 2019
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Affairs, Annual Examination, 2019
- BS (4 Years) (1st, 3rd, 5th & 7th ) Semester 2020
- ADB (2-Years) (1st and 3rd) Semester 2020
- B.S. Ed. (4-Years) 3rd and 5th Semester 202
- M.B.A. 4th Semester 2019