University of Gujrat UOG has announced the registration schedule for private candidates for BA, BSc, MA, MSc annual examinations 2019. The students who want to give Annual Examination under University of Gujrat as a Private student can submit registration form now.
University of Gujrat Private Exam Registration Schedule
- The last date for registration with single fees is 30 October 2018
- The last date for registration with double fees is from date 31 October 2018 to 29 November 2018.
- The last date for registration with triple fees is from 30 November 2018 to 31 January 2019.
UOG Private Exam Fee 2019
- Registration single fees is Rs. 3000/-
- Double Fee: PKR 6000/- after October 30, 2018
- Triple fee PKR: 9000/- after November 29, 2018
The registration form is available at the bank of Punjab specific branches without any cost. The registration form can also be downloaded from university website www.uog.edu.pk
Documents required for UOG Private Exam Registration 2019:
- Complete Registration form with
- Matric, Intermediate, BA/BSc certificate and equivalence certificate
- National ID Card copy,
- Passport size photograph
- Students who have completed their previous degree from any other university are required to provide the relevant university's NOC
The registration form will not be considered after date 31 December 2018 for registration of BA and BSC.
For MA and MSC no any registration form will be consider after date 31 January 2019.