University of Sialkot announces teaching jobs for Professors, Associate professors, assistant professors, and lecturers. Teaching jobs at the University of Sialkot are available in almost every department. HEC criteria for posts of professors and lecturers are applicable. Applications can be submitted latest by August 15, 2020.
Candidates are required to submit their application on the prescribed application form (available at university website www.uskt.edu.pk} along with their updated resumes, attested copies of degrees, testimonials, and recent 2 passport size photographs.
University of Sialkot jobs Departments
Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, and Lecturers are required for the following departments:
- Software Engineering
- Media and Communication
- Information Technology
- International Relations
- Computer Science
- Fashion Design
- Civil Technology
- Electrical Technology
- Mechanical Technology
- Islamic Studies
- Medical Lab Technology
- Aviation Management
- Management Sciences
- Dietetics and Nutritional Sciences
- English (Literature Linguistics)
For Law Lecturer candidate must have LLM with S years Law teaching experience/ Practice as an Advocate High Court or LLB with 10 Years Law teaching experience/Practice as Advocate High Court.
How to apply for University of Sialkot Teaching Jobs 2020
- All complete applications must reach to the office of HR University of Sialkot by August 15, 2020.
- Candidates applying for more than one position shall submit separate applications with necessary documents complete in all respects.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview (TA/DA will not be admissible).
- All applications will be scrutinized as per the HEC criteria.
- Applications for the post of Professors and Associate Professors must be accompanied with a Demand Draft I Pay Order for Rs.1500/- and for the post of Assistant Professors and Lecturer must be accompanied with a Demand Draft I Pay Order for Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of 'University of Sialkot'.
- The right to fill any position or increase/decrease the number of positions is reserved with the university management.
- Applications received after closing date and incomplete applications will not be entertained.