University of Sindh Jamshoro USINDH has announced the merit list for admission 2020 in various programs. Sindh University merit list for bachelor programs in Engineering, LLB and other disciplines is announced. Students can check their status online at university website. You can click on the following respective link to check your status.
- Click Here for First Provisional Merit / Selection List – Bachelor Degree Programs 2020 (General Disciplines)
- First Provisional Merit / Selection List – Bachelor Degree Programs 2020 (Engineering Disciplines)
- First Provisional Merit / Selection List – Bachelor Degree Programs 2020 – LLB(for objections)
Students selected in the first merit list are required to pay the fee latest by November 22, 2019.
The provisional selection/admission is allowed on the basis of data submitted by candidates. The provisional selection/admission shall be cancelled if any error found at any stage.
The candidates selected for admissions are advised to submitt all their required documents in folder (which is already provided with Prospectus-2020) at Admissions Counters at University of Sindh, Jamshoro.
The candidates selected on reserve seats under category of “Sindh University Employees” are required to submit original Service Certificate issued by the Registrar, University of Sindh, Jamshoro.
The candidates selected for admissions on reserved seats for“Sindh University Affiliated Colleges” are required to submit original service certificate countersigned by the Director College Education.
- Candidates must deposit fees within due date, if they want to be considered against WAITING LIST and if they are keen to seek admission in discipline higher up in preference order.
- Non-deposition of fees will deprive you of your candidature, for it.
- If the candidates desire to retain the discipline/subject where they have been selected, they may do so by submitting acceptance in OWN handwriting application (after payment of admission challan) along-with paid-up computerized challan of Rs. 200/- (two hundred) within due date. The same will apply to retaining the subject of all other updated lists.
- Those candidates selected in their subject as mentioned at choice No: 01 are not required to deposit challan of retaining fee.
- After due date no request for retaining of subject will be entertained.
- No application will be entertained for change of choice/subject.
- Once a choice of the discipline is assigned to a student, he/she will not be assigned lower choice(s) at later stage or in next merit list(s)
- University of Sindh reserves the right to rectify any error / omission detected at any stage and also reserves the right to cancel any Provisional Admission at any time without issuing prior notice.