The Punjab Higher Education Commission invites applications from eligible public sector college faculty of Government of the Punjab for award of one year Master’s Degree in QS Top Ranking 300 universities. Limited number of one year Foreign Master’s Scholarships is available under this scheme. The scholarships are meant to support faculty to improve their research and teaching skills.
Fully funded scholarship will cover university tuition fee, return air-fare, living stipend, cost of books, research allowance and health insurance. This cost may vary from country, university, and discipline wise.
- Candidate must be a permanent faculty of public sector colleges in Punjab.
- Candidate must have BS/Master Degree/16 years of education to his credit.
- Maximum age on application submission deadline is 50 years.
- Preference will be given to those who already have secured admission in QS top ranking 300 institutions as per the ranking of 2016-17.
- An employ facing inquiry under PEEDA Act.
- Has already completed Master Degree from foreign university.
- Has already completed MS/M.Phil/18 years of education.
- Candidates who are already availing any other scholarship.
- Employs of Higher Education Department who are on deputation are not eligible for this program. Theses employs will be eligible after rendering at least 1 year of service in a teaching institute of HED before submission of application provided they fulfill the required conditions.
- Has 3rd division in the entire academic career.
- Has less than 2 years of regular service in Higher Education Department by closing date for submission of applications i.e. 13.06.2016 are ineligible.
How To Apply
Following application form complete in all respects should reach the Director HRD, Punjab Higher Education Commission, Arfa Software Technology Park, 346-B, Ferozepur Road, Lahore on or before the deadline. The complete application package includes the following (Click here for Advertisement):
- Application Form along with statement of purpose complete in all respects (Click Here for Form)
- Attested copies of educational certificates/transcripts/degrees
- Photocopy of domicile
- Photocopy of CNIC
- Appointment/regularization letter as full time faculty of public sector college, Government of the Punjab
- NOC from the relevant government department
- UKVI IELTS (Academic)/TOEFL/GRE etc. score (if applicable)
- Valid offer/admission letter from a foreign university among QS top ranking 300 in one year Master’s program (if Available)
All above documents should be in the same order as mentioned above and stapled.
Incomplete applications or applications with missing documents will be rejected.
By hand applications will not be accepted.
Applicants must apply through proper channel.
- The eligible faculty of Punjab public sector college who have secured admission in the top ranking universities (QS Ranking List 2016-17) may apply for the Faculty Development Program.
- All applications will be processed by PHEC and shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
- The successful applicants will be issued provisional award letter for the Faculty Development Program.
- Final award letter will be subject to provisioning of legal documents or meeting any other conditions laid down in the provisional award letter.